Important information about COVID-19


US Immigration continues to serve you during the novel coronavirus outbreak

Many government bureaus are processing online and mail-in applications although they are closed to the general public. Turnaround times and appointment scheduling in government agencies may be affected during the quarantine.

Completing an immigration application form now is advisable since it allows citizens to ensure their request is processed as soon as possible.

Our easy-to-use system verifies your form to give you the confidence that your request will not be rejected due to errors or inaccuracies.

Regardless of whether your status has expired or is nearing its expiration date, complete your application today.

Start form

Renewal, Replacement Green Card

Form I-90

If your Green Card is lost, stolen or about to expire complete Form I-90 to renew or replace it. With the help of our system successfully complete your Green Card application today.

When to renew and replace your Green Card

Green Cards are usually valid for ten (10) years. Green Cards of conditional permanent residents are only valid for two years. Permanent Residents are required to renew them to maintain their residency status. If your Green Card has expired or is about to, you should file Form I-90 as soon as possible. You are required to renew or replace your Green Card if:

  • Your card has either expired or will expire within 6 months
  • Any of your personal information has legally changed (name or other biographic information)
  • There are any mistakes regarding personal information on your Green Card due to an error made by USCIS
  • Your card does not have an expiration date on it or if it was issued before your 14th birthday and it will not expire before your 16th birthday
  • You have taken up commuter status - This means you regularly commute to work in the United States but reside in Canada or Mexico.
  • Your Green Card was stolen, lost or damaged

Conditional permanent residents cannot use Form I-90 to renew their card instead, they must file Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence or Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status. However, they can use Form I-90 to replace it in the event of loss, damage or if it was stolen.

How to renew or replace your Green Card using Form I-90

The Green Card renewal or replacement process includes the following steps:

  1. Determine if you are eligible to renew or replace your Green Card
  2. Check the expiration date of your Green Card: if your Green Card expires within the next 6 months, or less, you can start the renewal process
  3. Complete Form I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, with the help of our services
  4. Print and send your Form I-90 with the help of our customized instructions along with a check covering the USCIS filing fee
  5. If required, submit further evidence
  6. Receive Notice of Receipt and Appointment Notice
  7. Go to the biometrics appointment
  8. Receive written notice of a decision by mail
  9. Get new Green card (if approved)

The processing time for Form I-90 Green Card Renewal or Green Card Replacement is approximately three to four months.

Applying for a Green Card is an overwhelming and complicated process, and any mistakes or omissions may delay the renewal process, sometimes significantly, which may complicate your living and work situation not only for you but your family and/or dependents as well. To avoid any issues, we offer many quality resources, which will guide you as to when and how to apply, renew or replace your Green Card.

Our self-help system will help you through the entire Green Card process. Our Application Package includes all the necessary USCIS forms to complete your request and personalized step-by-step instructions that will guide you on how to correctly and complete and submit your application with the USCIS. Start your Green Card application now!

Money Black

USCIS application acceptance guaranteed or your money back!

Legal Disclaimer: is owned and operated by a private agency that is not affiliated and/or enforced by the U.S. Government or any government agency. We provide our customers with easy immigration application forms and offer assistance during the process of fulfillment, so that they can submit a mistake-free application before the U.S Citizens and Immigration Services Office. We are not a law firm and, therefore, we will not dispense any legal advice. Our private services are provided for a fee, without including any filing fees or biometric fees which can be charged by the U.S Government. You can also obtain an immigration application form through the Government’s website by clicking here. By paying and using our private services you confirm that you acknowledge the above statements.

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy.
OK + Info

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree